10 Weeks to Food Freedom
This small group is for Walla Walla Valley women who have struggled with their eating and want to find confidence and peace with food.
No more food rules and strict diets. Learn the principles of caring for your body and feeding yourself well...from the inside out.
This group is for you if...
- You've tried every diet and are tired of all the nonsense and ready to work on realistic habits.
- You'd like to avoid diets but feel like something isn't right with your eating habits.
- You just want to feel in charge of your eating without it taking up all your brain space.
- You consider yourself an "emotional eater" that turns to food to manage hard feelings.
- You have a strained, tricky or stressful relationship with food.
- A cookie isn't just a cookie, but something you feel has power over you.
- You're rarely hungry or always hungry, but don't trust your appetite.
- You want a better relationship with food.
What is involved?
We will meet weekly for 1 hour and use The Intuitive Eating Workbook (included) and discuss and practice a new principle each week to help you develop a peaceful and satisfying relationship with food, mind, and body. This group is limited to 8 women and led by dietitian, Adina Pearson.
When will this begin?
At this point I'm aiming for Wed evenings, starting in Mid-March. Final dates/times will be influenced by participants.
Fill out the application & join the wait list!